
This picture, in addition to being humorous (to me at least), shows 4 common emotions people feel.
Since I'm cool that way, I decided to recreate these pictures. Enjoy.
I don't know what it is...but lately I've been very emotional. Most of the day, I'm perfectly happy. Then as the day wears on, I become overcome with emotion. This tends to happen when it's dark and Micah is either gone at work or asleep (which is ALL. The. TIME.)
Anything can set off the tears. A song from the Glee soundtrack. Jane by Design, the juvenile TV show about high school drama. A memory about some good friends.
I probably look like this when the emotion takes over:
Oh, wait. I do (see previous picture)!
I hope nobody is concerned about me. The emotion isn't really sadness. It's just...overwhelming.
When I get this way, I feel melodramtic. And the truth is, I kinda like it. Sometimes I'll go to the piano and play a really sappy or melodramatic song and really get into it. I feel like I am in a movie when I do that. I feel inspired by my emotional break down.
This isn't new. A few years ago, I was reading in the Book of Mormon about Captain Moroni on the bus on my way home from school. When I got home, I was bawling. My roommates asked what was wrong and through the tears I said, "Captain Moroni is just so AWESOME!" They looked at me like I was a crazy person (seriously, I was crying pretty hard....not normal).
Sweet, well that's me.

No comments:
Post a Comment