Hey there. I'm back to the blogging world. Here's some of the highlights of the past few weeks:
~Horseback riding and camping! SO fun...until my horse ran me through some very solid branches. Shorty and I bonded though and I apologized for calling him stupid. We roamed all around the desert mountains, saw indian drawings and handprints, old houses that people used a hundred years ago, and even part of a piano just chilling in the desert. I would love to do this again sometime.
~I milked a goat! I'm pretty much a farmer now. Our friends (the ones with the horses) parent's have a bunch of goats and cows and horses and such and before we went on our trip we got to help feed and milk and herd the goats. There were a bunch of baby goats and they were SO cute!
~Micah's been studying like crazy for the MCAT this Saturday. On a practice test he took awhile ago he got a better score than he did on the last test he took! He's so smart. I'm sure he's going to do great.
~We went to Costco on Saturday--I love Costco. Micah let me buy a huge bag of ravioli and I let him buy a huge bag of pancake mix. We're good at compromising.
~Micah just found out that I don't like to talk on the phone. Apparently after a few minutes talking (to anybody) I say "Okay, well I'm going to go." Don't get offended if I do this to you. I just dont like talking on the phone. I don't really know why, but oh well. Micah, the chatterbox, thinks I'm weird.
~I'm not sure what else to say.....maybe I'll post some pictures soon!
~Oh yeah! Samuel and Stephanie are coming to visit next week! It'll be good to see them. It's been 9 months since we left Utah-wow!
~Okay, well I'm going to go now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad things are going well for you guys! We are so excited to come down there in about a week!!
ReplyDelete